Rabobank: Data Risk and Monitoring
- Cumbersome search & discovery process for Regulatory reporting
- IT Burden to perform data search for inquiries
- Growing data forensics consulting fees
Protecting sensitive information and detecting and acting on incidents (like insider trading, collusion, harassment, etc.) is an important part of compliance with internal policies and standards.
Rabobank needed a robust way to monitor all of their brokers’ electronic communications across emails, documents, text messages, chat messages, and phone calls.
ECM was implemented to monitor employee communications and reduce time to discovery of data & regulatory reporting.
The data sets for employee communications must be ingested, indexed, analyzed, and cataloged for businesses to perform the necessary monitoring & legal review to protect corporate assets.
- Search times reduced from 2 weeks to minutes
- Reduced reliance on data forensic consultancy (saving millions of $$)
- IT Teams removed from the search process
- Technology foundation meets reporting requirements and offers new data services
contact us now
Ready to kick off your next project? Contact us now!
Talk to us to learn more about our solutions and how we can help you accelerate forward on your journey toward the future.