WHAT WE DO
Audax Labs’ deep domain expertise and excellent delivery capability helps global healthcare and life sciences enterprises to enhance digital experience of their customers and deliver greater efficiency.
Our expertise in global healthcare and life sciences combined with data driven insights is transforming the business strategy of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical companies.
With the full spectrum of understanding in payers, providers, and pharmaceuticals, coupled with expertise in technology, we constantly strive to develop innovative solutions that transform the business practices of our customers.
HealthCare segments we serve
Enhance customer experience using innovative and disruptive technologies.
- Data Driven Insights
- Strategic Outsourcing
- Cloud migration
- AI and Automation
- System Integration
- Customer Experience
Next-generation solutions empowering Payers to increase member satisfaction.
- Agile Development
- Application Support 24×7
- Legacy Modernization/Upgrades
- Data & Insights
- Connected Solutions
- Cloud Services
- Member/Enrollment/Benefits Portals
- Claims Processing & Adjudication
- Provider Data Mgmt & Credentialing
- Billing & Reconciliation
Innovative value-driven solutions for Healthcare providers
- Data Integration
- System Integration
- Application Development, Support and Maintenance
- Claims Assessment
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Quality Assurance
- AI and Analytics
- Intelligent Process Automation
Automate healthcare processes and Improve CSAT using AI and data driven solutions
- Technology Platform – Full Stack Development, DevSecOps, Continuous Testing
- Implementation and Support Services
- Professional Services
- Mobile Enablement
- Data & Analytics Solutions
- Cloud Migration
IMPLEMENT E-DISCOVERY DASHBOARD FOR DATA SECURITY AND AUDIT COMPLIANCE
One of the largest US based pharmaceutical company needed capability to maintain audit and compliance regulation of their sensitive PHI and PII data.
Audax Labs developed eDiscovery Dashboard for the customer that provided users with capability to search different type of emails across various email formats and email sources. The online application includes download capability for the search results and allows the users to save searches. The application also allows to save and archive the search results for compliance audits.
- Audit compliance
- Automate the manual searches
- Saves time and improves productivity
- Better data governance and data management
Claim assessment to isolate High Risk cases
One of the largest healthcare insurance companies based in California wanted to identify high risk cases while processing huge numbers of claims every day. The process to identify the claims for high risk content involves manual work and is currently outsourced to a third party. The customer was looking to optimize cost, bring efficiency, and automate the whole process associated with these services.
Audax Labs proposed an on-prem OCR and NLP based (leveraging Machine Learning and Computer Vision) solution for identifying high risk claims that can automatically categorize them. This new automated process would reduce the number of cases being sent to the third party for the assessment.
- Faster processing
- Cost saving due to reduction in manual assessment
- Improve accuracy of assessments
- Save time and efforts
DICOM and Non DICOM data migration for PACS systems
Provide a fully Managed Enterprise Picture Archiving and Communications System for one of the largest hospital networks in South Africa
- Disparate data sources
- Migrate huge amount of data from disparate systems into the new modern PACS system
- Missing a single view of the data across multiple hospitals and healthcare centres
Audax Labs proposed to implement PACS solution using Hitachi Content Platform object storage and Hitachi Content Intelligence to increase the efficiency of clinical workflows and provide a scalable and modular PACS system. The solution would integrate HCP object storage with customer’s existing systems and migrate the DICOM and Non DICOM data from their existing legacy archives to the modern HCP.
- Provide a modern PACS system to the hospital network to store and use their data
- Single and centralised data store
- Reduce cost overhead due to managing multiple data sources
- Improves efficiency
USE COMPUTER VISION TO DETERMINE DEGREE OF DIS-ORIENTATION IN PATIENT’S FEET AND RECOMMEND INSOLES
Client wanted to automate their existing process that required a special hardware and chiropractor to physically monitor the degree of dis-orientation (supination and pronation) in patient’s feet and recommend the correct insoles.
Audax Labs developed a solution that uses AI (Computer vision and Machine Learning) and Augmented Reality to scan the contours of the patient’s feet and recommends the best insole for that case. The self-service solution eliminates the need of chiropractor and uses patient’s mobile phone camera to perform the assessment. Once the assessment is done the insole could be ordered from the application itself. The solution could save time and cost for the insole manufacturer and deliver scalability to their business.
- Automate the process of analyzing deformities and recommend insole
- Save time and cost
- Eliminate the need of chiropractor and special hardware
- Very Simple, intuitive and fast solution that allows user to get results instantly
- High Accuracy
contact us now
Ready to kick off your next project? Contact us now!
Talk to us to learn more about our solutions and how we can help you accelerate forward on your journey toward the future.